Fissure-bridging systems for parking and transport areas are a demanding task for the coating technology. Because they perform so much and simultaneously have to be very affordable due to the surface sizes. Here, VIASOLDECK offers reliable protection for concrete and building structures, safe traversability on foot or by vehicle and an attractive appearance. And keep an eye on the required cost relations
Artificial resin technology by VIACOR that is state-of-the-art and checked as per the current regulations make it possible:
Modern coating systems for modern demands.
VIASOLDECK 11a plus
The dual-layered, foot- and vehicle-traversable surface protection system with an increased, dynamic fissure-bridging capability for parking garages and decks according to Rili DAfStb OS 11a and/or OS 10 system thickness approx. 4-7 mm.
VIASOLDECK 11b plus
The single-layered, foot- and vehicle-traversable surface protection system with an increased, dynamic fissure-bridging capability for parking garages and decks according to Rili DAfStb OS 11b system thickness approx 4-5 mm.
The single-layered surface protection system fit for traffic and heavy mechanical duty surfaces according to Rili DAfStb OS 8 system thickness 1.5 or 2.5 mm.
System advantages of the floor coating systems for underground garage and car parks
- dynamic fissure bridging according to OS 11 under regular mechanical strains
- seamless, reliably sealing
- low surface weight
- stressable, extremely durable
- very high resilience to chemicals (fuels, oils, de-icing salts, acids)
- good abrasion-resistance for rolling traffic
- ant-slip surface, even when wet
- weather resilient
- UV-resilient sealable
- resistant to rearward permeating moisture
- easy to clean, insensitive
- available in various colours
- fissure bridging as per IVT+V and B4.2 (DECK rapid)
certified, single- to double-layer surface protection systems
Directive “Protection and maintenance of concrete building parts of the German committee for steel concrete”, issue October 2001 incl. 2. correction December 2005
DIN V 18026: “Surface protection systems for concrete made of products as per DIN EN 1504-2” (July 2006) for new constructions as well as refurbishments Superstructure;
VIASOLDECK 11a plus (certificate no. P7465-1b) as per OS 11 (OS F) structure a and VIASOLDECK 11b plus (certificate no. P7465-2b)as per OS 11 (OS F) structure b: Coating with increased dynamic fissure-bridging capability for car- and pedestrian-traversable surfaces. Fissure-bridging class IIT+V (-20°C)
VIASOLDECK OS8 (certificate no. P8531) as per OS 8: fixed coating for surfaces that fit for traffic and heavily mechanically stressed VIASOLPERM SR (certificate no. 8739a) as perOS8: vapour-diffusion open
VIASOLDECK rapid (EP) as per OS11a and OS10: quick coating- and sealing-system for vehicle- and pedestrian-traversable surfaces, fissure-bridging class IVT+V+V and B4.2 (-20°C)
VIACORPerspective – green und sustainable
The maintenance of our planet for future generation is close to our heart.
- Polyurethane as a natural, renewable raw material, extracted from the castor oil plant
- fillers and pigments from natural resources such as, e.g. quartz sand
- Sustainable investments: VIASOL floors are long-lived and can be revitalised at any time and without problems for further live-cycles.
- We monitor our processes: ranging from the development to the procurement and production up to the finished product and its installation
- We thereby guarantee high quality and eco-friendliness
German technology - products and floors all around the world
Our sales teams is gladly available for any questions you may have.