- Case Studies
- Public & Private
Perfect despite all-round glazing with light shining in from all sides
The pore closing VIASOL PU-C525 with ca. 0,8 kg/sq was applied onto the stripped surface. This highly elastic material balances uneven areas and closes small pores on the surface.
The top coating applied was the VIASOL PU-C525 (ca. 2,5kg/sq) and thereafter the UV and colour stable sealer VIASOL PU-S6000P was used. The PU seal coat impresses with its matt surface and simple and streak-free application.
The requirements and challenges:
- Light shining in from all sides
- Colour tone RAL 7021
- Matt, homogenous and universal surfaces
- All areas, ie. offices, meeting rooms, washrooms and corridors to have identical coating
- Surface area of ca. 250 sq
- The surface needs to be wheelchair-friendly
- Non-porous and watertight system
- Compliant with VOC regulations
- Compliant with all necessary DIN and EN standards