Give your Feet a Spring in their Step
Matthias Loeffler, owner of the Löffler shoe shop, wants his shoes to give his customers a spring in their step. His new shop was planned and fitted out meticulously with this in mind. Along with selling the customer the perfect pair of shoes, another prerequisite was an elastic flooring system which would give added comfort underfoot and also allow for a pleasant customer experience within the shop.
The building was divided into 3 completely separate areas, which were different both in the way they looked and in the way they were being utilised.
>> subject: Löffler Shoe Shop, Mössingen
The outside and entrance area offered an inviting “beach chill out vibe” to encourage customers into the store and, once inside, to spend time in the store. Although this area has a roof, it still needs to be able to withstand all weather conditions and on entering the building, customers are greeted with a pleasant atmosphere.
The modern, spacious area combined with the lightly coloured flooring and walls give the room a feeling of space. The shop floor is inviting and customers can feel relaxed, being able to try on new shoes and walk around in them unhindered which is very important to Matthias Loeffler.
In the workshop, many hours are spent perfecting the shoes and accessories to meet the customer’s requirements.
Out with the old and in with the new – The new look of the old joinery! A combination of lovely colours on the walls and floors in 3 areas:
- The shop floor: 330 m² VIASOL ELASTIC UV in grey concrete look
- The workshop: 300 m² VIASOL ELASTIC UV with flakes on the surface covering, VIASOL PU-C580
- The outside space: 110 m2 stone carpet – a mixture of stones and the binding agent VIASOL PU-T711
Is a decorative, elastic polyurethane coating system, has very good UV resistance and colour stability, is impact sound reducing, comfortable to walk on and warm underfoot with light chemical and mechanical resistance and is available in a wide range of colours and with endless, customised design possibilities.
- Noise-, heat- and sound absorbing
- Kind on joints with elastic properties
- Smooth, eliminates risk of tripping
- Anti-slip surface
- Hard-wearing and resilient
- Hygienic, liquid-tight
- Easy to clean
- VIASOLELASTIC UV
- VIASOLELASTIC soft
- VIASOLELASTIC UV soft
- VIASOLELASTIC SKY
- VIASOLELASTIC SKY soft
Floor for Future: GREEN LINE ECO
- TÜV-PROFiCERT-product Interior (PREMIUM) certificate
- Germany: AgBB with increased requirements for the VOC limit after 28 days
- France: Emission class A+ in accordance with French VOC regulations
- Belgium: Emission class in accordance with Belgian VOC regulations
- Finland: Finnish M1-classification (odour test and odour compatibility)
- BREEAM: Exemplary Level
- LEED v4
SYSTEM GREEN LINE ECO
Areas where people spend longer periods of time must adhere to high levels of environmental, health and occupational safety requirements and for these spaces, building products must comply to specified standards. AgBB (German „Ausschuss zur gesundheitlichen Bewertung von Bauprodukten“) is the standard which assesses the health impact from the emissions of volatile, organic compounds (VOC) of building products.
Click here for more information about the Green Line Eco System range of products
For further questions please contuct us:
VIACOR Polymer GmbH
Telephone: 07472 - 94 999-0
Mobil: 0172 7024726