The VIASOL DECK rapid M multi-storey car park system is a normal/rapid-curing car park deck coating system with a separate, manually applied sealing membrane. In comparison with the VIASOL DECK rapid system, you do not need any 2-component high-pressure spraying system on the building site. The pre-filled wear layer reduces the workload, as additional sprinkling and separate sealing are not necessary.
The surfaces are capable of bearing the full load after 48 hours. The system meets the criteria for increased dynamic crack bridging with class B4.2 measured at 20°C for multi-storey car parks, exposed parking areas and bridge paths with pedestrian and vehicle traffic. The "ready to use" wear layer is extremely resistant to abrasion and is at the same time UV and colour-stable.
The tensile adhesion strength values lie between 3 and 4 N/mm². The system conforms to EN 1504-2, DIN V 18026 and RILI SIB 2001 class OS10. At the same time, the VIASOL DECK rapid M system conforms to EN 15532-1 N 3 for ramp seals. The system is free from plasticizers and impresses through the use of renewable raw materials.
- Fast and low temperature curing (open to traffic after 48 hours)
- Highest wear resistance
- 90% sand reduction
- Short installation times
- No rashes
- environmental friendly
- Checked according to DIN EN 1504-2 and DIN V18026, RILI SIB 2001, class OS10
- Increased dynamic crack bridging class B4.2 at -20 ° C
- Chemically resistant to oils, petrol, diesel and de-icing salt
- Anti-slip properties for pedestrians and vehicles
- Parking Abrasion Test (PAT) 15000 cycles VK1 – extreme low abrasion
If you should have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us:
phone: +49 151 54508879
Otto F. Rödl
phone: +49 172 7298509