Fissure-bridging systems for parking and transport areas are a demanding task for the coating technology.
VIASOL DECK 11a plus
VIASOL DECK rapid
VIASOL DECK rapid M - Das manuelle OS 10 System
The dual-layered, foot- and vehicle-traversable surface protection system with an increased, dynamic fissure-bridging capability for parking garages and decks according to Rili DAfStb OS 11a and/or OS 10 system thickness approx. 4-7 mm. the OS 10 coating systems are either manually or mechanically applicable surface protection systems.
VIASOL DECK 11b plus
The single-layered, foot- and vehicle-traversable surface protection system with an increased, dynamic fissure-bridging capability for parking garages and decks according to Rili DAfStb OS 11b system thickness approx 4-5 mm.
VIASOL DECK OS8
VIASOL PERM SR
The single-layered surface protection system fit for traffic and heavy mechanical duty surfaces according to Rili DAfStb OS 8 system thickness 1.5 or 2.5 mm.
System advantages of the floor coating systems for underground garage and car parks:
- dynamic fissure bridging according to OS 11 under regular mechanical strains
- seamless, reliably sealing
- low surface weight
- stressable, extremely durable
- very high resilience to chemicals (fuels, oils, de-icing salts, acids)
- good abrasion-resistance for rolling traffic
- ant-slip surface, even when wet
- weather resilient
- UV-resilient sealable
- resistant to rearward permeating moisture
- easy to clean, insensitive
- available in various colours
- fissure bridging as per IVT+V and B4.2 (DECK rapid)
certified, single- to double-layer surface protection systems
Directive “Protection and maintenance of concrete building parts of the German committee for steel concrete”, issue October 2001 incl. 2. correction December 2005
DIN V 18026: “Surface protection systems for concrete made of products as per DIN EN 1504-2” (July 2006) for new constructions as well as refurbishments;
VIASOLDECK 11a plus (certificate no. P7465-1b) as per OS 11 (OS F) structure a and VIASOLDECK 11b plus (certificate no. P7465-2b)as per OS 11 (OS F) structure b: Coating with increased dynamic fissure-bridging capability for car- and pedestrian-traversable surfaces. Fissure-bridging class IIT+V (-20°C)
VIASOL DECK OS8 (certificate no. P8531) as per OS 8: fixed coating for surfaces that fit for traffic and heavily mechanically stressed VIASOLPERM SR (certificate no. 8739a) as perOS8: vapour-diffusion open
VIASOL DECK rapid (EP) as per OS11a and OS10: quick coating- and sealing-system for vehicle- and pedestrian-traversable surfaces, fissure-bridging class IVT+V+V and B4.2 (-20°C)
VIACOR perspective – green and sustainable
The maintenance of our planet for future generation is close to our heart
- Polyurethane as a natural, renewable raw material, extracted from the castor oil plant
- fillers and pigments from natural resources such as, e.g. quartz sand
- Sustainable investments: VIASOL floors are long-lived and can be revitalised at any time and without problems for further live-cycles.
- We monitor our processes: ranging from the development to the procurement and production up to the finished product and its installation
- We thereby guarantee high quality and eco-friendliness
German technology - products and floors all around the world
Our sales teams is gladly available for any questions you may have