The permanent and aesthetical solution for your sealing problem
- low-temperature resistant, permanently elastic from -40°C to +80°C, water vapour permeable, shrink-free, root- and microbe-resistant as per DIN 4062, early-water resistant and plasticiser-free.
- seamless: optimally adapted to all building structures such light- and ventilation-domes, water drains, etc.
- nearly all geometric forms are suitable for spray membranes, even vertical surfaces
- protection against UV-strains and design in many colours is possible with a high-quality, easy-to-apply top sealer
- no fire hazard and smell pollution on the building structures, as it is applied cold
firmly bound to the building structure: applied on concrete or other load-bearing substrates.
- no sub-surface migration of water or other leakages because of firm bonding to the substrate
- reworking of existing membranes can be done seamlessly without a problem
- the disposal is unproblematic and thus it is superior to bituminous material and all mixtures such as fleece / synthetics / bituminous sheeting
VIASEAL WATERPROOF hybrid 15/60 and VIASEAL WATERPROOF urea-hybrid 21/60