VIASEAL SPRAY COATS
Liquid foils are the second skin and perfect protection for your building
Reliable and easy-to-process spray foil sealings by VIACOR based on high-grade polyurethane-hybrid-systems or urea system for new buildings and refurbishments.
VIASEALSPRAY COATS prevent the permeation of moisture and contaminants into the new building structure and remove any weak point in the case of refurbishment work: seamless, permanent, economical and aesthetically pleasing.
Value retention and considerable time- and cost-benefits are significant economical reasons for the Mercedes amongst the sealing types: short installation- and hardening-times through daily surface performances of up to 1000sqm. The surfaces can already be traversed after 15 minutes and may be statically burdened (scaffolding, etc.) Additional work for tracks, projecting metal sheets, maintenance joints, etc. are made redundant. That way, VIASEAL-sealed areas are practically free from maintenance.
The permanent and aesthetical solution for your sealing problem
- ow-temperature proof, permanently elastic from -40°C to +80°C, vapour-diffusionable, extremely durable (no shrinkage), root- and microbe-resistant as per DIN 4062, early rain tight and plasticiser-free.
- seamless: optimally adapted to all building structures such light- and ventilation-domes, water drains, etc.
- any geometric cross-section is sealable through the spraying technology without a problem, even vertical surfaces
- protected against UV-strains and may be designed in colours through high-quality, easy-to-apply top sealings
- no fire hazard and smell pollution on the building structures, as it is applied cold
firmly bound to the building structure: applied directly on to the constructive concrete or other fixed subsurface base.
- No water seeping underneath even in the case of leaks; no corrosion through wind
- in the case of surface extensions or reprocessing of existing seals, additions and added work can be done seamlessly without a problem
- the disposal is unproblematic and thus it is superior to bituminous material and all mixtures such as fleece / synthetics / bituminous sheeting
- damaged white tubs
- trough structure (e.g. underpasses)
- driveable warm- and cold-roof structures (with pressure distributing panels)
- sprinkler tanks e.g. in the interior
- underground garage covers or other extensively and intensively planted areas
- fountains e.g. in the city design
Should you have questions pertaining to sealings, spray coating or building structure protection, you may gladly contact us:
VIACOR Polymer GmbH
Telefon: +49 7472 94999-0