Quality Wine paired with Quality Flooring
The Rolf Willy private wine cellar, which was founded in 1969, is one of the largest private wine producers in southern Germany. Now in its third generation, the Willy family from Nordheim produce very successful, award-winning wines, sparkling wines, liquors and other specialities. The company has grown with its success both in its size and the quality of its products.
>> object: Rolf Willy Private Wine Cellar in Nordheim
To coincide with its upcoming customer open day, including the opening of its new building, all the rooms had to look their best. The production facility in the old building needed to be renovated as quickly as possible, especially as it was also going to be on the route the guests were due to take on their tour around the facility. A local company CBL Chemobau GmbH, a specialist in industrial flooring since 1980, was appointed to carry out the necessary work as quickly as possible.
Wine doesn´t discolour this floor.
Discolouration resistance, anti-slip and low maintenance were the most important criteria when choosing the materials for the flooring system. Samples were produced and tested according to this criteria. The industrial flooring system VIASOL DESIGN QCV with the VIASOL PU-S667 N sealant is able to withstand all chemicals and substances. There were no traces of wine or abrasive cleaning materials marked on the flooring, even after longer periods of time. The facility was completely renovated in time for the Open Day and the wine cellar was ready to welcome its prominent guests.
Customer Wish-List and requirements:
- High chemical resistance especially against chlorine and alkaline-based materials
- Discolouration resistant against a wide variety of materials especially wine
- UV- and colour stability
- Easy to keep clean
- Anti-slip surface R 10 – R 12
- Sympathetic and pleasant design
- Low in emissions (AgBB)
- for production halls
VIASOL DESIGN QCV GREEN LINE ECO
Decorative, low emission and slip resistant epoxy coating system with good mechanical and chemical properties and a wide colour spectrum.
- Excellent appearance
- Low emission accord. to AgBB requirements and other European standards
- Seam less and joint less
- Joint less connection to walls and skirting
- High abrasion resistance, suitable for fork lift trucks and hand lifts
- Good chemical resistance
- Slightly to strong anti-skid surface
- Hygienic, no pores, impermeable to liquids
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Available in many colours
- With PU finish very high color and UV-stability and high resistance against discoloration from food and beverages
- Fire resistance class Bfl-s1
SYSTEM GREEN LINE ECO
Areas where people spend longer periods of time must adhere to high levels of environmental, health and occupational safety requirements and for these spaces, building products must comply to specified standards. AgBB (German „Ausschuss zur gesundheitlichen Bewertung von Bauprodukten“) is the standard which assesses the health impact from the emissions of volatile, organic compounds (VOC) of building products.
Click here for more information about the Green Line Eco System range of products
For further questions please contuct us:
VIACOR Polymer GmbH
Telephone: +49 7472 - 94 999-0