November 23, 2018
Training Courses for Flooring Coating Systems
VIACRETE - The floor for Food & Beverage
The main topics include:
- VIACRETE - the new systems for food & beverage
- ESD the new standard with new requirements
- Occupational safety on building sites
Dates for 2019
- 31st January – 1st February DACH (Germany, Austria, Switzerland)
- 14th - 15th February International
- 14th - 15th March DACH (Germany, Austria, Switzerland)
- 28th – 29th March DACH (Germany, Austria, Switzerland)
- Every Thursday from 9.30 am until 6.00 pm and every Friday from 8.30 am until 2.00 pm
For more information and to book your place please contact our marketing team on email@example.com
VIACRETE coating systems are extremely robust flooring surfaces. They comprise of a special formula which is based on solvent-free, low-emission polyurethane resin with cement components and filler materials, which provides a high performance flooring surface lasting for many years for industrial surfaces, which have been affected by high mechanical, high thermal and high chemical factors.
Highly thermal stresses can be caused by persistent hot water, heavy mechanical stresses, impact absorption and the very high chemical resistance against a whole range of substances. The coatings also excel with their surfaces which have a variety of anti-slip classifications to ensure a safe working environment in accordance with technical regulations for workplaces (TGRA ASR A1.5/1.2) and the previous BGR 181.
There are a wide variety of VIACRETE systems to choose from to satisfy your exact requirements and flooring load with many different models, appearances, layer thicknesses and installation types.